2008年10月7日火曜日

MOVIES

I watched movie during my summer vacation. I saw Hancock, Okuribito, 20 Century Boys and Detroit Metal City. According the “Yahoo! Movies”, these movies are very popular. They got revue more than 3.4 points then. Expressly, “Okuribito” got 4.51 points.

●OKURIBITO
“Okuribito” is Japanese humsn movie. Okuribito means people who prepare a body for the coffin. The man took on this job for strange reason. First time, he hated the job and couldn’t say his wife about his job specification. But through he met many kind of death, he knew people’s love. So he developed as person. This movie taught us importance things with some touches of humor. If you see the movie, you’ll laugh and feel strong emotion.

●HANCOCK
Hncock is a superman. But he shunned by others. because he always do too much so people damaged by him. One day, he resuced a man. His mane is ray. Ray decided help Hancock to inprove Hancock's image. So Hancock thank to Ray, he became real hero. This movie an unprecedented story. And so interesting.

3 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

I'm interested in "Okuribito". I heard the name before, but I don't know it well. Please give me more infomation! And then I want to watch the movie!

cocoa さんのコメント...

You saw lots of movies. I envy you!! I wanna see 20 Century Boys;D

miyu さんのコメント...

I saw 20 Century Boys,too! It's very exciting!!I want to watch chapter2.